Talking about credit is about trust.
The Credit Bureau of the United States consists of three companies:
Equifax, Experian and TransUnion, which generate each a score, in order to qualify individuals and to define what your level of credit.
The credit report determines and reports on current and past payments, delinquent or paid satisfactorily. Besides reports on balances of all accounts. Reports on the public records, liens, child support, unpaid taxes or bankruptcy, and additional details.
If you have no credit history will show you how you should build a credit alternative:
You show that you have paid rent dutifully, the same thing, energy, telephone, gas, phone, car insurance or any similar expenditure.
A good recommendation is that you must keep the checks for these payments, as well, that receipts. In addition you must have a lease in your name and ask where necessary letters to insurance companies, phone, power, gas, etc. in order to build your credit perfectly good alternative use for the purchase of your property.
You can apply for secured credit cards that different banks have available to you or enter any account as a co-signer. So start building your credit in the United States.
If you already have credit’ll recommend a few things I consider essential:
Everything is based on be very careful in handling and in respect of the various monthly payments that you make your bills.
0.Si the pay on time and delays in your payments you’ll acquire a good credit.
0.Si you’ve fallen behind in a payment, you should catch up and from there, ongoing maintenance paid.
0.Es important that you have in mind that if you missed a payment and then canceled, the pay does not make it disappear from credit report, which is why, you must be attentive to cancel an organized way and with much discipline, all payments of monthly bills.
I’m going to show the disadvantages faced by the credit:
- Paying the bills after the deadline.
- Accumulate too many cards with balances too high, even when you pay satisfactorily.
- Duty more than 50% of credit accounts or similar.
- Paying less than minimum amount
- Having overdue accounts and deliver them to a collection agency
- Having bankruptcy
Advantages of having a credit Excellent
If you have good credit so you must keep well. If you’ve had various loans, credit cards and accounts and have paid on time, maybe you have an excellent credit history.
The advantages of having excellent credit are:
- Establish a credit-based loans, credit cards or similar.
- Not exceed credit limits and timely payment of accounts will give you a better position to purchase or refinance a house or a car.
- You get any number of credit cards and can choose the most convenient for you and your family
- You can buy anything you want (if qualified) to lower interest and lower fees.
- You have all the confidence of different companies and people.